Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks....
i just wanted to let everyone know.. that some friends of mine, has been doing the RnD for sometime now on the 2006 SI...making it run with AEM :pand working with the Fly by wire etc....Problem has been solved!!!:D

Here is a vid of the car its on...its a 2006 SI,stock motor,Gt35r turbo..etc
You can call him for more info about the package he is selling to make it all work!!:up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEzFLQ_mjTs

Shop: KaW
Phone# :305 971 2100
Ask: For Herbie

I jus came back from Taking a ride in this car.... and i muss say!! > the car moves.... it's on 14psi making 415HP

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bet it doesn't work on 07 and up due to the fact we have VSA which is not only traction control.... what power are you making at 10PSi and at 18 PSi?????

I bet it is not what i am making at the 10 PSi mark...... the dangerous part of that whole hack is what happens when the acceleration signal gets stuck and continues to rev....POP! Thats what is taking hondata so long have to make sure they get it right ...they have a reputation to up hold.....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well apparently, whatever he did, he fixed the "lag" issue with DBW and he's pushing about 418 whp and has been driving it around for 2-3 weeks with no problems. I'm just sharing info he told me over the phone.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
car is still running and has NO check engine lights.......

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Feel free to call the ## u see above!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts