Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

NEW price is $125 shipped anywhere within the continental US!!!

Karcepts, Inc. is proud to offer the SOLUTION to mounting an RSX/RSX-S shifter box into K-series powered Civics and Integras while maintaining all factory interior trim (center console & cup holders).

· High quality laser cut stainless steel construction
· Eliminates cutting into firewall for shifter cable routing
· Detailed instructions for smooth installation
· Rigid mounting base for more positive shifting feel
· Applicable for K-powered, RSX or EP3 tranny equipped 92-00 Civics & 94-01 Integras
· RSX-S shifter box recommended for LHD
· RSX base shifter box recommended for RHD
· 02-04 RSX cables recommended (05+ cables require some modifications.)

View the Installation Instructions

Any questions? Just let me know...

Thanks,
Brian Karwan
Karcepts, Inc.
www.karcepts.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEW REDUCED PRICING ON KARCEPTS SHIFTER MOUNTING KITS!!!

NOW ONLY $150 SHIPPED DOMESTICALLY WITHIN THE US!!!
- Shipped to your door within 4 business days from placing an order.

$168 SHIPPED TO CANADA
- Shipped to your door within 6 business days from placing an order.

Contact [email protected] for price quotes to other countries!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Installing mine is week!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
No more bitching from MOM. "your car look so getto" hahah

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
typer0186 said:
Installing mine is week!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
No more bitching from MOM. "your car look so getto" hahah
Have fun with the install! Check out this months issue of Honda Tuning Magazine for additional installation pictures if you need help!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Really, there is no way a Karcepts product would have gotten the exposure without being associated with K20A.org. All of your positive input in the product(s) has helped tremendously. I think a lot also has to do with the kindness of Nikos!!! He actually pulled a few strings for me with his contacts over at Honda Tuning without my prior knowledge to set me up with the exposure. I definitely have to thank him as well as Bob Hernandez and Dru Barrios from Honda Tuning for giving such a new and small company like mine a big boost like that!

:worship: Honda Tuning Magazine/K20A.org

·
Registered
228 Posts
Karcepts said:
Have fun with the install! Check out this months issue of Honda Tuning Magazine for additional installation pictures if you need help!

Of course im gonna have fun. I don't think I need any installation pics because the packet you provide is very easy to follow and couldn't be any better. But of course i will go get the magazine to check out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Karcepts said:
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Really, there is no way a Karcepts product would have gotten the exposure without being associated with K20A.org. All of your positive input in the product(s) has helped tremendously. I think a lot also has to do with the kindness of Nikos!!! He actually pulled a few strings for me with his contacts over at Honda Tuning without my prior knowledge to set me up with the exposure. I definitely have to thank him as well as Bob Hernandez and Dru Barrios from Honda Tuning for giving such a new and small company like mine a big boost like that!

:worship: Honda Tuning Magazine/K20A.org
your product is great. i enjoyed installing the kit for the shoot.

Bryan, i sent you a pm. i need to talk to you.

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
I ordered mine last week Thursday. I got it Monday afternoon. Thanks for the fast delivery, EXCELLENT service, and great phone sales demeanor.

I WILL be buying from this guy again if he manufactures/markets anything else I need/want.

Can't say enough for this vendor!

BTW, the two top vendors I've dealt with on K20a.org include Karcepts and Hybrid-Racing. I've dealt with others, but won't write their names in my posts to avoid any such free advertising from me for them....however Karcepts and Hybrid-Racing, always and forever.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
buy brian's stuff

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HASNIC said:
What's the reason for the different shifter boxes between LHD and RHD?
Good question...

The only difference between the RSX-S and RSX Base shifter box is the shape of the shifter shaft itself. The S box's shaft kinks more to the left (ideal for a driver on the left) and the Base box's shaft is not as far to the left (ideal for a driver on the right). I'm just making recommendations as to what position would be most comfortable and easiest to reach for the driver. You don't have to worry about the Base box not being able to shift a 6spd tranny, as those functions are the same between both boxes. Because of this, you could easily mount a Base box in LHD, you would just have to reach a hair further for the shift knob. Some info that I haven't shared: Most of the short shifters made for the RSX-S don't even kink over as far to the left as the Base box. So really, you could save a few bucks and just buy the Base box if planning on sticking with an OEM box. Like I said, the recommendations are more based on comfort.

RSX-S (left) vs. RSX base (right)

Check out this post for other shifter box info...

1 - 20 of 337 Posts