Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Karcepts, Inc. is proud to offer the SOLUTION for mounting a factory or factory replacement radiator into K-Powered 1992-2000 Civics while:

· Positioning the radiator & reserve tank in an aesthetically pleasing fashion
· Utilizing pre-existing tapped holes in the front bulkhead for ease of installation
· Eliminating cutting of the hood if attempting relocation with factory EG bracket
· Enabling usage of factory upper RSX and lower Integra radiator hoses

Karcepts EG Radiator & Reserve Tank Relocation Kit: KRB01

Karcepts EK Radiator & Reserve Tank Relocation Kit: KRB02

Any questions? Just let me know...

Thanks,
Brian Karwan
Karcepts, Inc.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
If you guys could can u guys try to see whats up with the ac setup. Maybe sell a kit or something..

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bossman032 said:
If you guys could can u guys try to see whats up with the ac setup. Maybe sell a kit or something..
This isn't the first request for keeping AC, so I will look at what can be done. Flip-flopping the radiator and AC condenser does not yield much room as their shapes are slightly different. It's not as easy as it may seem, as there is some additional hacking that would need to be performed. The new positioning of the radiator with these current brackets will not yield room for the AC condenser since I didn't want people to have to hack their front bulkhead too much just get the radiator to fit when not using AC (since non-AC users seem to be the majority). There is potential in finding an alternative AC condenser with different dimensions that will perform as required and fit with the current brackets. In time, this will be investigated. Thanks for the suggestion! :up:

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
If you want to figure out a relocation kit for the resivour with a full size RSX rad in an EK, I'll take one. Or if you want to make me some nice shiny brackets for my full size rad in teh EK, not sure if you can do that though because the bottom mounts have to be redone as well... :rolleyes:

I think I will also take one of your FPR mounts as well, any specific FPR I have to use?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jon v said:
If you want to figure out a relocation kit for the resivour with a full size RSX rad in an EK, I'll take one. Or if you want to make me some nice shiny brackets for my full size rad in teh EK, not sure if you can do that though because the bottom mounts have to be redone as well... :rolleyes:

I think I will also take one of your FPR mounts as well, any specific FPR I have to use?
I might offer something to accommodate those EK owners with engine mount kits that do not allow placement of the reserve tank in the above shown position. As far as an RSX radiator setup, there are no plans for such bracketry...sorry... :eek:

The FPR mount is specifically for the Aeromotive A1000-6 FPR. It mounts to one of the factory air box mounts located on the engine as shown below and makes for a clean fuel line setup.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wink1100 said:
how about a rad support for an EF?
I've been having a hard time locating an EF chassis to mess with... I hope to have something to offer for that in the future.

Thanks for the inquiry!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just ordered me an EK kit :up:
$30-shipped is an excellent deal :up:

·
Banned
337 Posts
possibly a stupid question:
how bout for the dc2?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EVOL said:
possibly a stupid question:
how bout for the dc2?
No question is a stupid question!

I would like to offer something in the future for that as well as the EF, but at this time, there are no future plans.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
bump! how much? where can i pick this up at?:up:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts