Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Karcepts Cruise Control Delete & K20A Billet Throttle Cable Brackets

22K views 64 replies 15 participants last post by  Blazed 
#1 · (Edited)

Karcepts Cruise Control Delete Kits

These kits provide the SOLUTION for eliminating cruise control on K-Series powered EG's, EK's, DC2's, & EF's when using throttle bodies found in the 02-06 RSX-S and 02-05 Civic Si while:
• Enabling usage of a short OEM throttle cable (Acura 17910-ST7-L01) for K-swap cleanliness
• Eliminating throttle cable/bracket interferences (with fuel lines, hoods, hoses, etc.)
• Essentially converting a K20A2/A3/Z1 throttle body into a K20A (Type R) throttle body
• Comprised of high quality billet 6061-T6 machined aluminum

In stock and ready to ship! Price is $85 shipped anywhere domestically!

Save big and let us supply the Acura 17910-ST7-L01 for only $15 extra!

Installation Instructions

Karcepts/K20Mart Collaboration
K20A Billet Throttle Cable Brackets

(K20Mart is k20a.org user Katman's new online store - still under construction... You support Katman when you purchase this bracket!)

These brackets provide the SOLUTION for installing a K20A (ITR/CTR/Euro R) cable actuated throttle body into a K-Powered EG, EK, DC2, or EF while:
• Enabling usage of a short OEM throttle cable (Acura 17910-ST7-L01) for K-swap cleanliness
• Eliminating throttle cable/bracket interferences (with fuel lines, hoods, hoses, etc.)
• Comprised of high quality billet 6061-T6 machined aluminum

In stock and ready to ship! Price is $40 shipped anywhere domestically!

Save $$$ and let us supply the Acura 17910-ST7-L01 for only $20 extra!

Installation Instructions

The above products may be purchased here!

See less See more
#4 ·
that is one big filter on the breather :silly:

#15 ·
Will any of these products work on the Accord TB I am running on an RBB IM? I get sick of looking at the bad sculpture of the TSX bracket hangin' onto my motor!! Thanks Brian. I would call this type of product the "Garbage Eliminators Series". Nice Price too!:cool::cool:

#17 ·
Honestly, it hasn't even been tested on the Accord TB yet, but that is something we will test for sure as those TB's may possibly not interfere with the runners on the RBC manifold with a setup such as this. Unfortunately, there still is the throttle cable bracket to fabricate as well, so even if the rotor fit, we don't have a throttle cable to match at this time. Those are definitely possibilities in the future! :up:

rain all weekend :down::down:
30%?!?... that's not rain! :p... Please try! If it doesn't happen; no sweat, I'll still :heart: you!

#22 ·
Yes sir! Part number is KTC02 for your EK.

Thanks for the bump!

Doing it big once again...:up:
Thats why i keep useing ur stuff after all these yrs.... never fails, i have build 2 k-swaps and always used karcepts products.:up:
Thanks for the comments Geo! :up::up::up:

damn this would help me so much. my rbc setup is hitting my fuel lines......... will order soon
No problem... take your time... always in stock, so whenever you're ready...

#20 ·
Doing it big once again...:up:
Thats why i keep useing ur stuff after all these yrs.... never fails, i have build 2 k-swaps and always used karcepts products.:up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.