Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Karcepts, Inc. is proud to offer the SOLUTION to directly bolting up BDL's 70mm K-Series Throttle Body to an Accord Euro R, 06-07 Civic Si, or 04-05 TSX Intake Manifold.

All mounting hardware is provided for attaching the adapter to the intake manifold and the throttle body to the adapter. A rubber plug is additionally included in order to plug the unused MAP sensor port located on the RBC/RRB/RBB intake manifold. The only gasket needed is Honda P/N: 16176-RBC-004 as the BDL 70mm throttle body already includes the 70mm gasket.

It is recommended to port match the intake manifold in order to realize the benefits of the 70mm bore.

Buy online here: http://www.karcepts.com/index_files/products.htm

Installation is no different than the standard Karcepts RBC Adapter.

Any questions? Just let me know...

Thanks,
Brian Karwan
Karcepts, Inc.
www.karcepts.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
bump for you brian hahaha these are gonna sell like hot cakes lol...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Awesome piece.:up:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! BTW, all Karcepts adapters now include 2 rubber plugs such that you can additionally plug the EVAP Purge Control Valve port if desiring to do so.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
do you know where i can get that litle black plug from ive been looking forever online homedepot hardware stores...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you know where i can get that litle black plug from ive been looking forever online homedepot hardware stores...
With all the copies out there of this adapter, I can't give that information up freely. It just makes it that much easier for others to offer the same product. If you've purchased an adapter from www.karcepts.com, I'll mail you out a free one, otherwise PayPal $3 to [email protected] and I can sell you one. If you have purchased an adapter from me, just PM or email me your contact info and I'll look you up in my records to verify you have supported Karcepts, Inc. and I'll get one out to you right away. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by any chance do you have the adapter plate w/ BDL 70mm TB deal?
I was actually going to start stocking BDL 70mm TB's to provide that option. Early next week I will get a few TB's in... How does $400 shipped for BDL 70mm TB + Karcepts 70mm BDL TB adapter sound?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts