Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty new here on the forum, but asking for advice. I have a 2013 si and want to swap my head with a K20z3, I have no clue weather or not if I want to change my cams, valves, ect.
I plan on using it as a daily, and am aiming for about 250hp

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Welcome to K20a.org. This is the best site of more than 2 decades.

I found this on a 9th gen forum. It looks like 250hp is achievable. Enjoy the read.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to K20a.org. This is the best site of more than 2 decades.

I found this on a 9th gen forum. It looks like 250hp is achievable. Enjoy the read.
Thank you, I'll make another post in this thread when I have the results.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Thank you, I'll make another post in this thread when I have the results.
Your welcome brother. There are some good people on this site that are all about helping others. We hope your build is a success and you are able to run the K20Z3 head and enjoy true VTEC on both cams.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts

The z7 block /z3 head seems to be a badass engine lol
the engine sounds strong in the video for sure. I want to do more research on the build in the video as to how they reached 293whp and 200wtq. I love my K20's however doing another K24 build is very attractive. I would love to have a 300whp and 200wtq NA engine lol...

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,031 Posts
the engine sounds strong in the video for sure. I want to do more research on the build in the video as to how they reached 293whp and 200wtq. I love my K20's however doing another K24 build is very attractive. I would love to have a 300whp and 200wtq NA engine lol...
Yes 300/200 would make for quite the party on the street 😎☠

·
Registered
2000 Integra GS with K2X swap
45 Posts
I have a k24z3(2010 tsx) block w/k20z1 head in my integra right now it runs great. its a little different since im using the crank position sensor from k20/k24a. I posted my build if u are interested u can look it up. Im sure ur build will pull hard.

i havent tuned my car yet, but i will post results when i have them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts