Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEAD SOLD!!! thanks captain destructo

Im selling some things i no longer need. First off
K24a4. engine and K20z3 head. I bought both to build a high hp n/a setup but unfotunately i cant proceed with the build.
Asking or 500$ for the k24

Next i have some Civic type r recaro's. No tears or rips 8.5 out of ten condition all reclining mechanisms operate properly. no rails
Asking 600$ for both.

next i have my volk racing limited championship white time attack ce28's. Size is 16x7 condition is 10 out of 10. no stains, curb marks or scratches any where. If you want the tires they are bfg kdw 205/45/16 95% tread left, no uneven wear.
1500$ for just the rims , but if you want the tires i want 1800$.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Pmed you. after reading your sig do you work at hybrid racing?
I'm not actually employeed by them, but I do talk to Will and Russ via PM and email often. I kind of indirectly work for them. If you want to purchase anything they sell tell them I sent you and Will will take care of you.

Will PM you back shortly.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow john, why are you selling the wheels?? :confused: moving on to the bride seats? i can vouch for all this stuff, mint condition:up::up::up:
I just need to get rid of a set. and the te's are a little more rare. yes to the brides. lol. hey are you going to the kami speed meet this weekend or battle of the imports?

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
do you still have both items? lmk. check pm box

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I just need to get rid of a set. and the te's are a little more rare. yes to the brides. lol. hey are you going to the kami speed meet this weekend or battle of the imports?
Dude I think you keep should these and sell the te, your car looks much better on these IMO.

Nice, bride is where it's at homie:up::up: I'm going to kamispeed, then maybe I'll head to the track after.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have a set of black time attack te37- 16"- 4x100 would u like a trade for your wheel mine are 10-10 and tires 95%
damn dude. thats pretty funny. that is a fair trade its just that i have 2 sets of those already. you realize they only made 5 sets of that size and offset right?

·
Registered
29 Posts
some1 else told me that but then some1 told me that thaz not true ?????? u don't wont another set or now some1 that does. I really wont those wheel, i couldn't find the so i got the te's

1 - 20 of 33 Posts