61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry sold

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
first offer is at $500 will take best offer pending call back cell is 281-409-8662 i live in pasadena texas 4 blocks off 225 can pick up today after 5:30

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k24a4 long block all you see if pic and clutch flywheel, oem header ,plugs and motor harness , motor stand intake manifold for that motor and a civic si manifold , and i also have a civic si head that i don’t need that will come with motor and some small other parts for 92-95 civic if you need them , if you would like the motor let me know fast i get calls all the time and i would like to get it out of the way , it is a sick deal and will be real nice for kswap , motor is like new with only 19,000 mil stock mil and i had the motor hard coated so it is real nice , i will give you a real good deal obo is at 500 pending call back , you can stop in and have a look i will be home after 5:30 and all weekend if i still have it i have lots of work to do on my house , also have some books and a DVD just for kswaps you can have i don’t think i will ever have time to do a kswap i have to much stuff going on in my life at this time baby house other cars my name is Jacob cell is 281-409-8662
K24A4
Honda Accord / Honda Element
2.4 L DOHC
???? RPM Redline
160 hp / 161 lb - ft tq
9.7:1 compressionK24a4- the Honda Element and Accord come in with 9.7:1 compression and 2.4 liters of displacement. The motor is rated at 160hp at 6000rpm and 162 at 3600 rpm. This motor does not use the conventional VTEC mechanism from the earlier B series motors but does have VTC. Instead it only has 2 cam lobes on the intake side and 1 on the exhaust lob. This motor has no Vtec mechanism on the exhaust cam and runs on 12 valves before 2200rpm. It also has smaller ports than the Type S and Type R.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is real hard to do this i have lots of money in this but i need to get other things done in life thank you for looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts