Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i finally dropped my k24a2 in 02 civic sedan. the motor came compliments of papituyo326.

well i got it in but i havent hooked everything up yet because i have to lift the motor a bit to change my oil pan whenever it gets here. the one that came on the motor was for an auto-trans and leaves the flywheel exposed. once i get it started (whenevr my flywheel gets here) i will post more pics. any questions, just ask.

my mods will be:

MOTOR AND TRANS

k24a2 tsx motor.
rsx type-s 6 speed trans
itr prc intake manifold
type-s throttle body
hondata IM gasket
hondata k-pro
aem cold air intake
dc sports shorty header
megan racing down pipe/high flow cat
custom 2.5" exhaust
excedy stage one clutch kit
prostreet 9lb flywheel

SUSPENSION/BRAKES?WHEELS

rsx type-s 5 lug conversion
cross-drilled and slotted rotors (front and rear)
tein ss coilovers
jdm type-r rear sway bar
dark grey powder coated type-s wheels
fuzion zri 225/40/16 HUGE tires

INTERIOR

6 speed aluminm shift knob

again... more to come later

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and my future palns include finding a type-s or r head. pnp with cams, ported IM and TB, race header and toda head gasket. maybe next winter or something. oh and maybe a destroker kit to get some more revs. 2.3liter. i need to get my bank rolling in again though, lol. i want to have a moster n/a civic.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
GO TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, im proud to say i supplied that motor! Its goign to be killer once you get it running. I do believe that you are among the first out there with a k24a2 motor in the EM2. The motor looks great in there. Looks like you had a good amount of room in there. Subscribed :)

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Lookin good. I'm sure you can't wait to get it running... :dance:

·
Registered
1 Posts
PapiTuyo326 said:
GO TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, im proud to say i supplied that motor! Its goign to be killer once you get it running. I do believe that you are among the first out there with a k24a2 motor in the EM2. The motor looks great in there. Looks like you had a good amount of room in there. Subscribed :)
Coupes are EM
Sedans are ES

Looks awesome! Good work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.