Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am looking for a flywheel to put between my K20A tranny and K24A2 block, I ask myself which starter will work with this?

The K24A2, K20A2 and K20A3 starters all have different part numbers from what I could tell.

I was planning on using a K20 clutch and flywheel, so I'm wondering if the K24A2 starter I have will work with the K20 type S/R flywheel.

thanks,

Pascal

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Frog said:
thanks eh!

now I only have to decide which flywheel and clutch to buy :up: :down:
I was told when shopping for a clutch and flywheel that the K24a2 flywheel and clutch are a little different than the other RSX stuff. I am not sure if you are bolting it up to an RSX tranny if that would make a difference. Just something you may want to look in too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jon v said:
I was told when shopping for a clutch and flywheel that the K24a2 flywheel and clutch are a little different than the other RSX stuff. I am not sure if you are bolting it up to an RSX tranny if that would make a difference. Just something you may want to look in too.

I'm pretty sure of that as well, that's why I'm going for the RSX clutch and flywheel. I don't think the K24 flywheel is biger in diameter, but I'm not sure.

Pascal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts