Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to sell these parts pickup only. if buyer wants shipping pm me shipping will be added to prices.

k24a2 longblock, one from nikos. low miles SOLD
type s flywheel, clutch, pressure. $100

hasport brand new mounts dc/eg SOLD
manual stater bought from lkq $60

type s TB broken sensor, tps and the coolasnt one on the bottom is a little broke $40

GE brand new rail SOLD

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm kind of, came with paper work from lkq or whatever ill dig it up and take some pictures.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok well i look at the paperwork nothing with vin just shipping papers basically and work order numbers.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I was just wondering... I'm going through the motions of getting the Sol titled in Illinois and I'm being asked documentations on the engine. That might just be the case since it has a MA salvage title. who knows...

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
interested in the tb can u tell me which sensor is broken and which are good??

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i believe its the tps, the other side of the throttle body, map is good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know you said your not shipping the motor, but if im willing to pay for shipping are you then willing to ship??? Just curious......

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dave, I've got a freight hookup... if you have a potential buyer outside Illinois, lemme know, I'll get you a contact. They will pick it up from your place. All you have to worry about is securing the motor on a crate or pallet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM's replied. blaznazn i have to local ppl interested right now if they do not come thru. i will let you know and can work something out with riptrsxs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
motor and GE rail sold to tommy. thanks alot.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
umm some rsx brand new oem ones

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
umm some rsx brand new oem ones, but i dont know about them i have to call them they are not responding to my emails and it has been like 2 weeks since they were suppose to ship them so who knows.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts