Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

k24a2 in ep3

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  vbpracer 
#1 ·
Hi:
I want know what i need to swap k24a2 longblock in my ep3 if some one can help me thanks:up:

#9 ·
Can anyone help me or lead me in the directon of help? I have a k24a2 in a Ep3 .....I have everything everyone else stated needed..but I"m getting a check engine code P0123 tps high voltage...can I use a stock tps from another ep3 tb or do i use ad diffrent k series tps? Help please.

#13 ·
Your tps is most likely hitting the radiator support or it was removed from the tb. In either case, you will have have the parameters tuned, in kpro. Possibly even replace it. You will also have to modify the radiator support so that it doesn't hit anymore.

Where is a place that I can get the required parts for the swap? and how much will they cost?
junkyard, parts for sale section, k20tuned.com....there are alot of places. start doing your research for the swap.

#11 ·

no issues w/ hitting..i did roll the frame where the rbc meets a lil so it wouldn't hit..but i ran a Type S tranny w/ my motor..so much better the the stock 5spd tranny..but just for future reference, do the K20 head swap..my motor was stock and it only redlines at 7500 rpms even w/ the kpro...:( if anyone is interested, i still have my RC 440cc injectors for this swap for sale..

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.