Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a 97ex coupe. Stock K24a2 low miles motor legit, 04 a2 tranny low miles legit, vin plates on both...act prolite flywheel, exedy stage 3 puck kit, ekk1 hasport setup with axles, made the fuel setup myself, steel braided lines n fittings done myself, aeromotive fpr as seen in the vid. Rsx rad. Wire tuck. Powersteering done myself. Custom p/s line made. A/c comp is on the motor still. Tuned by me, feels very good.. i dont know people have a stock tsx motor to run the way its been running for me. rev it to 7600 rpm no problem, no smoke whatsoever. ive only driven i think 3,000 miles so far compared to my actual title mileage. Didn't get a chance to hook that up but condensor
is in the frnt. Bumper. Slim fans, everything wrks how its supposed to. Stock tsx header w/ 3inch downpipe. no chk engine. Interior is fair, need a rear bumper from getting pushed in on the driver side. No radio. My daily driver. If your serious I would rather you see it in person otherwise cash will let me drive it to you.. Full docs on my build no bs. from beginning to end.. All pics n vids are recent. $7000 GETS IT NOW, willing to part out. or trade for cash today!! need money asap!! 3476032245 OR PM. title super cleann.

this was an in the process pic.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a 97ex coupe. Stock K24a2 low miles motor legit, 04 a2 tranny low miles legit, vin plates on both...act prolite flywheel, exedy stage 3 puck kit, ekk1 hasport setup with axles, made the fuel setup myself, steel braided lines n fittings done myself, aeromotive fpr as seen in the vid. Rsx rad. Wire tuck. Powersteering done myself. Custom p/s line made. A/c comp is on the motor still. Tuned by me, feels very good.. i dont know people have a stock tsx motor to run the way its been running for me. rev it to 7600 rpm no problem, no smoke whatsoever. ive only driven i think 3,000 miles so far compared to my actual title mileage. Didn't get a chance to hook that up but condensor
is in the frnt. Bumper. Slim fans, everything wrks how its supposed to. Stock tsx header w/ 3inch downpipe. no chk engine. Interior is fair, need a rear bumper from getting pushed in on the driver side. No radio. My daily driver. If your serious I would rather you see it in person otherwise cash will let me drive it to you.. Full docs on my build no bs. from beginning to end.. All pics n vids are recent. $7000 GETS IT NOW, willing to part out. or trade for cash today!! need money asap!! 3476032245 OR PM. title super cleann.

this was an in the process pic.

links work!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts