Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happily on my way to completing the swap. 07 Acura TSX Motor. Installed a Skunk 2 K20 Manifold, Skunk 2 Alpha Throttle Body with RSX TPS and IAC.
Installing a Mitch Auto Parts full harness. Getting everything buttoned up but have some question on a few vacuum related items, where to route, what to delete. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Q6. A vacuum line 90 degree with some sort of a coolant sensor at the bottom. No eletrical connection to it. Removed from the right side of the OEM K24 header. What do I do with this?

Q7. Do I need to plumb the hard lines back to anything?

Q8. What is this, and do I need to plumb this anywhere. Has no electrical connection?

Q9. Control Solenoid Valve. Do I need to plumb this somewhere, and where to?

I attached photographs of all these Questions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I live in zip code 11365. Who would be the best tuner to visit once the swap is all said and done. I more than likely will go with a Honda K-Pro.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,816 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,816 Posts
your welcome. and welcome to the forum.

The one part with plastic box attatched to the threee coolant hose, I could not find on the service manual last night nor on the oemparts store diagram. That is how I attacked your questions last night, using the service manual and the oem parts store diagrams. I didn't see it, the shape could be different.

I an certain you not anything related to the EGR valve & piping. I am not 100%, it has been almost 17 years since I owned a K24 swap into something. I will look at the service manual I linked you some more out of curiousity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts