Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2004 k24a1 COMPLETE LONGBLOCK with about 40,000 miles. I will get pics up ASAP!!!!

i am a legit seller and have all needed paper work to prove that this motor is NOT STOLEN

here is a link to a previous thread where i sold multiple motors.
http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41719
PLEASE look at this link to see what kind of seller i am and who you are dealing with. you will NOT be mislead, ripped off, or anything of the such. I have to move so this motor has got to go!!!!

$700 plus shipping

Located in Atlanta, Ga........pick-ups are MORE THAN WELCOME. You come this week and pick it up and you WILL GET A DISCOUNT!!!!!

cell # is 270-881-8151, call or text. if i dont answer just send me a text and i will get back with you i promise

·
Registered
630 Posts
bump

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i vouch for this guy.
the longblock that is in my car is from him. he went out of his way for me.
good guy and a super legit seller.

see you at IA!!!
yes sir see you at IA!!!! cant wait to see the k24's go up against each other:up:

now someone else join the crew and buy a k24:D

here is what a STOCK bolt on k24 can do with a k20 head

http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54069

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
bump for a total legit guy.... free bump... very honest guy

·
Registered
318 Posts
pm me what kind of discount. I already have a cammed a1 head, but would entertain picking up a whole motor. If anything I can break it down and sell the head.

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pm me what kind of discount. I already have a cammed a1 head, but would entertain picking up a whole motor. If anything I can break it down and sell the head.
you have a PM

thanks guys for all those chiming in:up:

COME ON somebody needs a "big block" LOL:p

·
Registered
318 Posts
i heard this sold and is being picked up tomorrow. Hope that goes through for you. Wish I wasn't practically married I would have grabbed it on my way back from the Braves game tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i heard this sold and is being picked up tomorrow. Hope that goes through for you. Wish I wasn't practically married I would have grabbed it on my way back from the Braves game tomorrow.
its all good man.

Yes the motor is scheduled to be payed for and picked up today locally. THanks to all those who vouched for me, you guys are great:up:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.