Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I have a k24a1 and a k20a3 sitting collecting dust (literally). Both are 100000% legit (with paperwork to prove it) and the RSX engine has 6800mi with the CRV's having 3kmi. Both come down to harness and the whole nine (no exu or trans included).

In your opinion, what do you think I'd get for either of these? One would go for sale, and the other would go in my hatch :D Thanks.

Edit: Going to sell the K24 for now. Here's pics below:

Complete from head to toe. The only imperfection on this engine is the cracked plastic cover (look on the top left). Aside from that it's just dusty and I'll blow out all that loose dust before you ever get it. As stated below, I also warranty the engine for 6 months from the date of purchase against premature failure. Asking $2200.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
doomsday said:
soooo......out of everyone on this entire board and the 9 people that read this, not one of you know what a K24 or K20a3 sells for?? :?
the k24a longblock sells for $800-$1200 + shipping

The k20a3, for about the same but that would be kind of hard to sell in my opinion. On ebay full k20a3 swaps go for $2500 shipped.

Average price I have seen on junkyards online at carparts.com for k24a longlblocks is $1000+ shipped

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GreenR said:
So how much for the k24?
Nikos. That's something to consider. Thanks.

GreenR - For the k24 with 3k on it and I'll hold a 6 month warranty on it (void on modifications of course) for $2200. Yeah, you saw right. I'll cover the engine for 6 months against premature failure. I'm in NJ, so if you'd like, you can have it shipped to you (shipping cost to be calculated) or you can drive on up. Your choice. PM me with an update.

D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a complete K24 swap with 1.7 miles on the whole thing delivered to me with a 6 month warranty from the salvage company thta I bought it from for $1800 delivered to my doorstep in no. cal. I ended up trading that one back for a k20a2 swap tough. I hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.