Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,274 Posts
lol, everything...

the heads are diffrent, the blocks are diffrent sizes, the bore is 87mm compared to the k20's 86. the stroke 99mm vs 86, the head ports on the tsx are smaller, the materials to make the pistons. the cranks....the k20a is 2.0 liters the tsx is 2.4...lol.. come on, they might be able to use some simular things such as cams and heads, and all the bolt ons are the same. but the internals are diffrent

· Registered
2,274 Posts
B18c5turbo said:
How did you like it the k20a2 head on ther k24 block compared to the orginal k20a2 complete? how is it fast? more fun to drive than the k20a2? more torque? more faster? let me know! i plan to build a k24 , i am just not sure, you shift it at 7500 rpm?
i have never driven a k20a2 before, i actually just built this set up before i put it in the car. i blew my auto tranny on my em2, so i just decided to do this set up.

with my dyno numbers, im getting more hp to the wheels than a k20a2 is getting with the same mods and on top of that i am getting 30+more hp. i love the tq, its so effortless going forward from a stop with 5 people in the car. i don't have to rev over 3k to get "going" i put the limiter at 7300, but i always shift at 7k max. i just want to make sure my car doesn't decide to blow on me, since this is my daily driver... but the few people that have driven my car say my car is really nice with all the tq. my friend with a turboed d17 says, he can feel the pull alot better with my NA...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.