Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the honda world and planning on finding a shop to do my . However I kind of want to get almost everything together so all I have to focus on my labor cost. My question for listing of all the parts needed for the k24 swap in its proper name. So someone who is hearing the name for the first can look it up. Also too. I am planning on keeping my current 5 speed

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,816 Posts
@shottafilyfe what chassis to have for this build to go in?

once we know that we can better direct you to links here on the forum that have this covered.

do you trust the shop doing the swap and is this type of application are they familiar with?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is a 2002 civic si ep3. So it's the chassis from that car the engine will be going into. I haven't really finalized on a shop as yet but I was reading up on this one on Instagram called Xulperformance.They are supposed to be somewhere base here in Orlando Florida area. Maybe with the check list I get from u guys and then stopping by there and talking to them after. Then everything will start to make sense since I am making myself more formalize with the information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts