Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, heres what im thinking. For cost reasons, I would like to install a K24 from an accord ($750) in my Si then down the road swapping the K20a2 head onto it (piece it together). Im wondering if K20EG's wiring harness will work for this? Also header? What do you guys think?

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats why I want one. The extensive amount of parts that are going to be available for this car is amazing. What I guess Im wondering is, what are the wiring diferences between a stock k24 and a stock k20? Because even a k24 will still make awesome power. From some of the dyno graphs that Ive seen the k24 may even make more power.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Brian. If I use a CRV engine with 5/6 speed transmission. Would I get a ECU from an RSX or a CRV? If I get an RSX ECU and send it to hondata for Kpro upgrade, can I use it for a K24? Are the base maps available? Im still learning about this so thanks for your patience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.