Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so wit the stock k24 bottom end n built head how much hp have ya gotten?i wanna kno cause if it aint much ima get a z1 bottom end n type r pistons n see wut hp it gets

·
Registered
133 Posts
Re: k24 stock bottom end n built heaf

welll this is my set up i made 250hp 205tq tuned by cunya at clm motorsports car was tunned on a hot day will be bringn it back for a retune over the winter

head
k20z1
supertech vales spring and retainer's
550 injectors
rcrew stage 2 cams
aem fuel rail
rbc intake manifold port and polished by chr performance shop
stock k20a2 throtle bodie
3inch cold air intake to the front bumper but wen racing and on the track i use it threw the head light lol
real rcrew header's

block
k24a2 stock
skunk 2 chain tensioner
3inch piping to a 3inch vibrant muffler

tranny
k20z1
4.7 final drive
stage 2 clutch kit (i forgot the name brand)

ecu
hondata kpro

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

welll this is my set up i made 250hp 205tq tuned by cunya at clm motorsports car was tunned on a hot day will be bringn it back for a retune over the winter

head
k20z1
550 injectors
rcrew stage 2 cams
aem fuel rail
3inch cold air intake to the front bumper but wen racing and on the track i use it threw the head light lol
real rcrew header's

block
k24a2 stock
skunk 2 chain tensioner

tranny
k20z1
4.7 final drive

ecu
hondata kpro
word...i want more then that

·
Registered
700 Posts

head
k20z1
550 injectors
rcrew stage 2 cams
aem fuel rail
real rcrew header's

block
k24a2 stock
skunk 2 chain tensioner

tranny
k20z1
4.7 final drive

ecu
hondata kpro
What year was the K24A2 out of?

·
Registered
454 Posts

my friend has a 04 TSX longblock W/ Skunk2 Stage 3's, springs, retainers, RBC, Rcrew header, 3" pipping, & 3" intake to a vstack... YOSOLO tuned 258hp 195trq

·
Registered
133 Posts

my friend has a 04 TSX longblock W/ Skunk2 Stage 3's, springs, retainers, RBC, Rcrew header, 3" pipping, & 3" intake to a vstack... YOSOLO tuned 258hp 195trq
o thats some nice power cunya said just come back on a cooler day and i will make mor hp ...i like the hp i got but to me its all about gettn the car down the track

·
Registered
2,103 Posts

280HP...210TQ..................... Stock head, Supertech Valvetrain, STage 2 cams:p , Asp header,3inch exhaust, 4inch intake,Rbc, 70mm Tb, E85 Fuel ,

Nos51 Tuned............:up:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

280HP...210TQ..................... Stock head, Supertech Valvetrain, Rcrew's cams:p , Asp header,3inch exhaust, 4inch intake,Rbc, 70mm Tb, E85 Fuel ,

Nos51 Tuned............:up:
more details bro....n i just found out the h22 type s piston fit on are k24 blocks wtf!!..ima do more research there talking about rods n piston fit right in

·
trial user
12,673 Posts

whats the reliability of these setups making these #'s??
The whole reason for sticking with a K24a2(TSX) block/internals IS RELIABILITY. You see the engine designers at Honda designed all these parts to work together as a set. You'll notice the guys that post on this thread aren't talking forced induction which might compromise this set-up. Usually people go for NA builds to get the power without sacrificing reliability and avoid spool up lag either. I am sure that camming and or raising the compression will not hurt the reliability.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Stock k24a2 with types oil pump & types head with any stage2 cams & valve train will be a relayble set-up. This will maintain peak power below 8200rpm which won't force the weak stock rods.

Torquie & 91 or 93 octane friendly.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
to the OP, you should be checking this thread out:

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54746

Stock K24A2 bottom ends, pushed to the limit. 06+ K24A2 bottom end IMO is the only bottom end worth keeping stock for a K24 build, unless you are keeping the revs way down.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Stock K24A2 bottom ends, pushed to the limit. 06+ K24A2 bottom end IMO is the only bottom end worth keeping stock for a K24 build, unless you are keeping the revs way down.[/QUOTE]

the 04 -05 block are fine also yeah the bottom end might be a tad weaker but hell look at the power i made and used to take it to 8300 rpn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts