Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dyno'd it last minute before we head out to sacramento for the race. We got it to 264whp 199tq with only 5 pulls on our dynojet. Power peaked out around 7700rpms. These Kme's are the SHIT :wow: . We only had time to mess with fuel and a lil timing so i know theres alot more in it. We'll be doing a full tune as soon as we come back from the race and ill have the times posted with the dyno graph.

Thanks Danny and Derek for gettin that header done hella fast. :up:

Set up on car:

96 civic hatchback
k24a4 stock sleeve block
stock crank
CP 12.5:1 87mm
IB ultralite rods
IPS Kme cams
Eibach EVS
STR 70mm TB
RBC Mani
SSR tri-y
RC 440s
Thermal 3" exhaust

UPDATED:

·
Registered
548 Posts
those results almost mirror the other IPS simple build w/KME cams. nice power

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
These cams are the shit! That RBC is the shit! Stock crank rocks! I am very happy to see these results. The only thing that is going to hold you back is the RBC.... WIth itbs, and this thing making power up to 8800, 300whp will be no problem

·
Registered
277 Posts
wow..your gonna make me rethink going boost nice numbers..keep up the good work...

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
wow! Man makes me want to build a 2.4 liter block! Congrats!

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
jesus christ jerry! thats fucking insane! take the sp class man! you got the power im gonna watch that shit! too bad its not a 2 day event, would have been good for some testing... thats insane! :up: :up: did you guys port the head?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
what is the duty cycle on those 440's lookin like?

nice numbers... can't wait to get my KME's installed and get that bitch running...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Completely stock crank?

Would you happen to thave the sheet laying around? Itd be interesting to see the differences compared to Justin's build.

Thanks for posting this up man!

·
Registered
130 Posts
good shit jerry!!! sp class is going to be crazy....

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Again, great results man.:up:

Whats the idle at? How would you rate it?

1 - 20 of 194 Posts