Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm biased but I would go 4P. In an attempt to save $ before, I had bought a "street sweeper" short block. And my plan was to accumulate parts because a complete long block was too much of coin at the time. Anyways, I bought my head from 4p and the required parts to send it all to 4p for assy including degreeing. One day I got a call from 4p and they were like, bruh you sent us a trash short block. How? Shit was "new". It came to me dirty. 4p wouldn't trust it. I said fuck it. Build it the 4p way and lesson learned. I'd only go 4p. It's worth the extra cost to do it right the first time and that peace of mind is worth it. Least you'll know, you are getting something really nice back. 😀
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Engineering Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Automotive design Engineering Hood Technology

Hood Automotive tire Computer hardware Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Engineering Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm trying to find a shorter 7 rib belt because the ktuned belt doesn't fit as shown. I ordered a dayco and should get it next week. The oil filter kit is from Unit 2 Fabrication. It comes with an adapter to run the big wix filter. Thanks for the kind words. I can't wait to get this in the car. I'm waiting on a few bolts to come in 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts