Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some weisco piston for my k24 build but one of the wrist pin that came with the pistons was too small and wondering if the stock k24 wrist pins will fit it. I was hoping that i can find the answer before calling blueprint. and i would measure it but the weisco piston/rods are at the machine shop and they won't reopen until monday.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just bought some weisco piston for my k24 build but one of the wrist pin that came with the pistons was too small and wondering if the stock k24 wrist pins will fit it. I was hoping that i can find the answer before calling blueprint. and i would measure it but the weisco piston/rods are at the machine shop and they won't reopen until monday.
I am pretty sure I spoke to you on the phone correct?

If you can PM me the model number of the piston kit, your name and shipping information because I am going to try and have Wiseco drop ship you at least one new wrist pin as soon as I get into the office on Monday.

I have seen kits missing wrist pins (1 or more) from time to time when we receive them from Wiseco, but have not seen them send one with the wrong size. I will make sure that I am able to resolve this as quickly as possible.

-Robby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts