Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuned an EG civic with a stock K24 Accord bottom end with a K20A2 head..

One-Fab top mount manifold
GT35R T4 .68A/R
One-Fab 26" x 12" x 4" Monster Intercooler Core
Tial 44mm WG
Tial BOV
750cc injectors
Walbro 255
Aeromotive regulator
GM 3 bar MAP sensor

@ 12.8psi the car made 467whp

Soon after the car went to the track and spun the tires in 1st and second and the the clutch slipped in 4th 5th and 6th.. and ran 11.3 @ 127. The car should be getting a clutch soon and should be hitting 10s then its time for a built motor and more boost.:)

·
No More Honda, Its EVO 8
1,458 Posts
Motor is completely stock, its a k24a1 from crv, k20a2 complete head with type s cams. Type s transmission w/welded diff

Pipes are 2 1/2" from turbo to fmic, and 3" from fmic to throttle body which has a wiggins clamp attached to it

Btw, its a stock clutch and flywheel which is slipin already

Will post up a video later on today

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
must see video...

EMS or K-pro?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The torque was around 330 if I remember correctly, The problem is that the clutch started slipping on the dyno. So the torque actually read low. Once he gets a clutch in there we can retune. If I can remember correctly the package is around 4800, however the price of the Garret stuff keeps going up, so that number may change.

·
Registered
134 Posts
how long did it actually take for you to recieve ur one-fab manifold

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
yah the car looks fast as shit... You can hear the clutch slipping though...

what kind of tires were you guys using at the track? and whats up with the missing hood?

·
Registered
564 Posts
damn that hatchback is sick. really fast and u need get the block built fast tooo.

·
Registered
277 Posts
im gonna have the same set-up but built block..all i need to do is get intercooler piping...good numbers what rpm are you taking it too?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts