Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup thanx for checkin out the thread.Im looking for k24 blocks and i found and accord that was rear ended and im lookin to get the whole engine minus tranny and ECU.I was wondering if the accord block will work with the k20 head without having to change the pstons.I read some k24 blocks wont,Im gonna use stock internals for now thats why im asking. thanx alot :D

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Sorry.. but it will not work with stock pistons... Only the CR-V will.

If you are getting it for a super good deal, maybe you want to think about pistoins and rods...

CP pistons for the k24a are around $550-$600 with rings... Rods would be nice too.. etc...

best of luck.

You can also swap the whole k24a and upgrade later on... I have to tell you though.. there are a lot of crv blocks out there...

check on www.car-parts.com and hassle

·
Registered
266 Posts
nikos said:
Sorry.. but it will not work with stock pistons... Only the CR-V will.

If you are getting it for a super good deal, maybe you want to think about pistoins and rods...

CP pistons for the k24a are around $550-$600 with rings... Rods would be nice too.. etc...

best of luck.

You can also swap the whole k24a and upgrade later on... I have to tell you though.. there are a lot of crv blocks out there...

check on www.car-parts.com and hassle
So you cant use the stock crv pistons on a frank set-up? how come?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.