Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-can Anyone Tell Me The Ngine Code Of An K24 Jdm Accord R And The Hp And Tq Spec And How Can I Make The Difference Betwen A 160hp And A 200hp K24 Jdm

-does An K24 Accord R Have An Immobiliser

-is A Type-r Tranny Direct Fit On The K24

-will I Have Problem Whit An Automatic K24 Jdm Ecu

If Anyone Has Any Info It Would Be Helpful

Thx Ian F

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
JDMG3 said:
-can Anyone Tell Me The Ngine Code Of An K24 Jdm Accord R And The Hp And Tq Spec And How Can I Make The Difference Betwen A 160hp And A 200hp K24 Jdm

-does An K24 Accord R Have An Immobiliser

-is A Type-r Tranny Direct Fit On The K24

-will I Have Problem Whit An Automatic K24 Jdm Ecu

If Anyone Has Any Info It Would Be Helpful

Thx Ian F
There is not JDM k24a accord R.. It is a k20a with different manifold. Be careful.. on ebau I have seen a few people selling these... There are nothing but USDM accord motors. You cannot use the ECU. In a k24a, you have to go with hondata K pro.

The type r tranny will fit.

·
Registered
198 Posts
what are the differences between the k20 and k24 ...besides the displacment ...does the k24 have the same head and valvetrain as the k20 and how high does the k24 rev and make power to ...same as the k20 or lower? also does the k24 have a lower compression that the k20? ...sorry for jacking the thread i tried a search to find a thread where the two are compared but i didnt find one ...

·
Registered
104 Posts
on ebay there's a front clip for $5000. it says "jdm honda accord rsx civic type r front clip - k20a" :confused: but in the pics they show a "k20a" motor. is that the same as the rsx type-r? just wondering

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.