Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to the k series and i was planning on putting in a k20a2 but then i always see people on the site putting k24's in their car. is the k24 better than the k20a2? which motor is better and will put out more power n/a for my hatch?

·
Registered
16 Posts
you'll get better torque in the K24, but you will be able to rev much higher in the k20.

What are your goals for your car, and what kind of N/A power are you looking at making?

You can do I/H/E/Hondata and get pretty nice results with a K20, add some cams and you will have a pretty respectable car.

In my opinion, the K24 is a better platform for F/I, but you will not be disappointed either direction you go.

Hope this helps
-Clay

·
Registered
6 Posts
i was thinking of just going k20 tubo nos so i can run 10s
and while im at it ill buy a small island to race on by my self
and i ll hire midgets to dress likethe southpark characters
but if anyone is looking to race watch out for when i get my
michael jackson racing supercharger :wow:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hoss said:
you'll get better torque in the K24, but you will be able to rev much higher in the k20.

What are your goals for your car, and what kind of N/A power are you looking at making?

You can do I/H/E/Hondata and get pretty nice results with a K20, add some cams and you will have a pretty respectable car.

In my opinion, the K24 is a better platform for F/I, but you will not be disappointed either direction you go.

Hope this helps
-Clay
what do are you refering to by F/I?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.