Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a k24 block that's been sitting in my shed for well over a year now and i don't paln on building it any more. it's all taken apart but looks fine. it's every thing listed in the title pluss some little things like timing chain cover and chain ect. there is one stripped out hole in the girtle that held the balance shafts on, it was stirpped before i got it but i didn't plan on running the balbance shafts so i bought it any ways to build it.

i'll take 4oo.oo for every thing. i'll also consider trades for eg parts, like cf hood, cf trunk, or some thing else worth while.. oh i'm located in reno if your interested in pick up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
evilxkid said:
i have a k24 block that's been sitting in my shed for like 7 months and i don't paln on building it any more. it's all taken apart but looks fine. it's every thing listed in the title pluss some little things like timing chain cover and chain ect. there is one stripped out hole in the girtle that held the balance shafts on, it was stirpped before i got it but i didn't plan on running the balbance shafts so i bought it any ways to build it.

i'll take 4oo.oo for every thing. i'll also consider trades for eg parts, like cf hood, cf trunk, or some thing else worth while.. oh i'm located in reno if your interested in pick up.
hey iam close by...do you still have the motor..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to buy your block like this weekend or i have a set of mint gsr cloth seats front and back plus some cash if you want to go that way let me know or if you want something else let me know and i will see what i can do

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.