Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I took the car for a drive last night and at first the RPM's Dropped like stated, Then i shut the car off and started it up again and it ran great and Went to redline with no hiccups 5 times in a row, Maybe the TPS is cutting in and out and isnt fully dead or the wiring is loose on it i dunno but for now its driving fine with no stumble. Maybe a simple wiring issue also. Just trying to be honest

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I just have 5 cars, I never intended to keep this, I basically started with a car with a blown motor and kept trading/upgrading until i got this, never ended up adding cash to any trades, just figured I could sell this the fastest, but apartently I was wrong lol, I don't have a garage and just don't want to keep a k-swapped car sitting outside all night

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is The VIn That I ran To Show The Motor Is LEGIT!

Results for VIN: 2hgfa55537h709506

Print this Page

VINCheckSM Theft Record

2hgfa55537h709506 has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Theft Records.

VINCheckSM is updated regularly as additional information is reported.

VINCheckSM Total Loss Record

Further information is available through AutoCheck .

VIN: 2hgfa55537h709506 has been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Salvage Records.

Date of loss: 2008-03-09
Cause of loss: Collision

You are advised to consult with a certified automotive technician before further considering this vehicle, to include verifying the airbag remains intact.

VINCheckSM is updated regularly as additional information is reported.

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
Damn, wish I had the cash for this. I'd trade the Ef and cash for this but still don't have extra cash.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it might be gone sunday, screw it, gonna trade it for an Automatic EK Midori Hatch on BBS RS Rims.......J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake for an S2000 and $400. lol hes getting an awesome deal

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
I think it might be gone sunday, screw it, gonna trade it for an Automatic EK Midori Hatch on BBS RS Rims.......J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake for an S2000 and $400. lol hes getting an awesome deal
fuck that, you are getting ripped off. Trade it to Colin for the EF and cash, that is a much better deal. Or sell it to that dude that has 6k cash.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fuck that, you are getting ripped off. Trade it to Colin for the EF and cash, that is a much better deal. Or sell it to that dude that has 6k cash.
I agree, I just want the car gone, im down if colin wants to work things out. I will accept parts as well if he doesnt have cash. Man ive had about 30 people all say they will buy then they just disappear and never respond to me anymore.

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
Got your pm dood, I'll call ya in a lil bit. Dont wanna wake ya and I just got to work. I think we can make a deal. Ttys

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$1,500 Shell with exhaust, No swap parts at all not even the radiator
$3,500 without Longblock/Tranny but everything else to swap in a K
$4,600 without longblock but with LSD Trans everything else to swap in a K

$5,500 for the car complete and running...

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
have you tried to CL or anything locally? there has to be someone that wants it in the DC area!

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes ive tried craigslist-honda market place-vadriven

im also accepting trades for cars/parts/Built motors etc

I think the main issue people are scared off might be with the RPM's. But the last three times i drove it i didnt have that issue and the rpms pulled all the way to redline. one of the times i first turned the car on and it did it so i just turned the car off and immediately started it back up and it was fine.

Maybe its a wiring issue, or something in K-pro thats not right, I dont know if thats the TPS cutting in and out, im not a mechanic so yeah. I Just try to be honest so i dont waste anybodys time.

Im just ready to get an S2000 or a nice Reliable DD then sell my RSX and buy An S2000.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts