Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some feed back on the head setup I am about to build. This motor is built for a turbo setup. I am looking to hit close to 700hp. Here is what I have so far. I have BC stage 2 cams already.

ERL Built Superdeck K24 A4 Engine Block (99x87)
Wiseco 9:1 Pistons
Crower H Beam Rods (750hp rated)
OEM Micro-Polished Crank
RSX-S Oil Pump
ARP Head Studs
K20Z3 Head (stock)

I was thinking of doing a Supertech Valvetrain head with the following parts:

Intake/Exhaust Valves, Black Nitrided Valves, Standard Size
Dual Titanium Springs/Retainers, Turbo application
Valve Guides
Keepers
intake and exhaust seals

I might swap out the Supertech Valves for the Ferrea Competition plus valves standard size. If I do this do I need to get Ferrea seals and valve guides?
I am looking to hit close to 700hp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need some feed back on the head setup I am about to build. This motor is built for a turbo setup. I am looking to hit close to 700hp. Here is what I have so far. I have BC stage 2 cams already.

ERL Built Superdeck K24 A4 Engine Block (99x87)
Wiseco 9:1 Pistons
Crower H Beam Rods (750hp rated)
OEM Micro-Polished Crank
RSX-S Oil Pump
ARP Head Studs
K20Z3 Head (stock)

I was thinking of doing a Supertech Valvetrain head with the following parts:

Intake/Exhaust Valves, Black Nitrided Valves, Standard Size
Dual Titanium Springs/Retainers, Turbo application
Valve Guides
Keepers
intake and exhaust seals

I might swap out the Supertech Valves for the Ferrea Competition plus valves standard size. If I do this do I need to get Ferrea seals and valve guides?
I am looking to hit close to 700hp.
No ever replied to this?

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
No ever replied to this?
Apparently not. Being that the post was developed in 2014 there is no way of telling what happened or why.

On a better note, you are here. Welcome to K20a.org the home of the K20 and the K24 since 2003. I hope you have a good time exploring this forum and all of the information it has to offer. We are looking forward to learning from you vise versa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apparently not. Being that the post was developed in 2014 there is no way of telling what happened or why.

On a better note, you are here. Welcome to K20a.org the home of the K20 and the K24 since 2003. I hope you have a good time exploring this forum and all of the information it has to offer. We are looking forward to learning from you vise versa.
hello there. Thank you for the warm welcome! I’ve done nothing but research in this forum. Trying so hard not to post a noob question lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts