Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think so i dont even think you could get k-pro for that ecu... try and get a 02-04 rsx or the ep3 ecu
is the rsx or ep3 ecu compatible with a z3 engine?
what should i use?because im planning a k20/24 swap....dont know what ecu to use since im using an fg body...dont know if other ecu's will work with my gauge and stuff

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I heard k pro is suppose to be coming out for the Si man. I know if the TSX has k pro, the Si got to have one on the way. My reason is the TSX has the same type of system DBW throttle and dash gauges.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I heard k pro is suppose to be coming out for the Si man. I know if the TSX has k pro, the Si got to have one on the way. My reason is the TSX has the same type of system DBW throttle and dash gauges.
Don't hold your breath on that one. I have a feeling if they were going to have released it, it would of been out by now. But then again who knows, they did come out of left-field with the TSX K-Pro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.