Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumppp. thought they were going to b sold but buyer flakedd. hit me up im located in jersey shipping is at buyers expense. thanks please bumpp!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
bumppp. thought they were going to b sold but buyer flakedd. hit me up im located in jersey shipping is at buyers expense. thanks please bumpp!!!
Hahha.....

I had money sitting in paypal just waiting for you to respond to my PM. So when the seller never answers a PM asking for your paypal info, that means the buyer flaked? Glad I didn't buy them if this is the way you conduct business.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahha.....

I had money sitting in paypal just waiting for you to respond to my PM. So when the seller never answers a PM asking for your paypal info, that means the buyer flaked? Glad I didn't buy them if this is the way you conduct business.
it was another buyer not u. dont jump to conclusions so quickly...
bumpppp

·
Registered
226 Posts
it was another buyer not u. dont jump to conclusions so quickly...
bumpppp
Fair enough, just surprised my offer to immediately pay you your asking price was ignored. No worries though, you're the seller and it's your prerogative to do as you please.

Bump for a good deal :up:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.