Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here i am finding my way back into k20a.org. just a little intro of my car.

92 accord coupe ex auto to 6 speed manual swap (k20z3)

i would like to say that this car have come a long way for me and half the time it's been sitting in the shop waiting for custom mounts to take on the
k20z's lsd tranny.but i finally got it back today and i'm super happy again.

so here it is and i will update as my wallet and time allows me to do so. just be patience and bare with me.:p

5lug conversion with type-s wheels for now.

started to shave the bay.

that's it for now but keep an eye out for up coming updates.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm thinking either turbo charge or just plain o' n/a, but we'll see what happens in the near future.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Woot woot!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will take pictures of the two refab brackets so that everyone know's what i'm talking about and have an idea of this swap. so guys be patience with me, at my age i learn how to be patience and the time will come. "im only 28years young":p

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
finally got some time to take out the engine and finish up sanding the engine bay with a mild shave and then a mild wire tuck. here is one of the tranny mount that have been refab and of the bay sand down and shave.

hopefully it will be ready for paint next week so i can put the engine back in and finishi off the wiring.

that's it for now more to come when i have time.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are some more updates, nothing fancy yet just getting there slowly.

rear 5 lug done

clean out the rubberize under coat

doing a mild wire tuck

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I can't believe it's really gonna happen man! It's Sick...Hey so What are your plans for the bay?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't believe it's really gonna happen man! It's Sick...Hey so What are your plans for the bay?
i was thinking about doing a wrinkle color, possibly a vivid blue wrinkle or just a wrinkle black. you see what i'm saying, wrinkle as to the b series valve cover thing. just though i'll do something different this time around instead of just a fancy paint job.

·
Registered
8 Posts
it's scary seeing a car taken apart like that. I'm gonna have to buy me an a-b car so i can do that to my wagon. K swaps are serious work.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow i have not log on for the longest with updates, that's cause i have been outta a full time job and haven't really been buying anything new for the car to complete it, sorry guys i will do so soon.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts