Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a k20z1 but put a 04 engine harness and stock ecu on it and i got the hybrid harness. Ive tried searching and calling for answers so if your mad cuz i didnt "search" then..well your mad. The problem I had was with the 02 sensors.i finally got a 02 primary today and im using a b series secondary 02. ( no k pro im running the hybrid mobilizer) well when i used the obd2 scanner the 02 would come up, but i switched the secondary 02 wires around and now there gone, but now i got a p0122 cel (throttle/pedal postion sensor. A circuit low input) and only that, no more 02's
question is..is my tps just bad now or could it still be related to the 02 sensors? and if it was related to my 02's wouldnt it have poped up on the obd2 scanner still?

troubleshooting that ive done was check the plugs making sure there good not lose/torn and in the correct places they need to be. also checked ground, and got a new iat sensor. The intake im using is the vibrant c/a and has the holes that i needed to put my iat in. could the position of that be too close to the tb effecting it?

any input will help please! :eek:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry if its an annoying repetative question but this site has been great so far when i cant find out whats wrong, so if any of you k gurus can help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts