Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats good heres the specs, i have a k20a3 in a eg with k pro i have three good grounds. car starts idles relly low then dies, my boy said he saw the fpr drop from 40 to about 20 also i have a stock eg fuel pump in the car. i have searched for about 2 to 3 days on and off and cant find anything. was wondering if i needed a walbro pump to start and run the car. please someone let me know if you know anything or have any ideas. thanks

·
K24 USDM EG
26,856 Posts
you need a constant flow of fuel pressure. How is your fuel lines ran, and what kind of parts are you using. I would upgrade the fuel pump in my opinion. I have a A3 also in a ek and im putting a walbro 255 in it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you need a constant flow of fuel pressure. How is your fuel lines ran, and what kind of parts are you using. I would upgrade the fuel pump in my opinion. I have a A3 also in a ek and im putting a walbro 255 in it.
my fuel line routing is a stock fuel filter to aeromotive fpr a1000 i think, to stock rsx fuel rail, bottom of regulater to return, stainless steal braided 6an line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts