Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget to check out my other videos starts from base tune till present. Add me on instagram if you would like @thatdirtyboostedep3
If I posted this on wrong section forgive me not the brightest bulb when it comes to the tangled interwebs stuff . Makes me pull my hair out and slam laptops against the walls. For real short fuse . Just ask my old lady 馃槀
nametag.png

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
@TH3DIRTY1 you mean at 01:50?
Yeah traffic was bad but I figured my third gear could still reel em in and it just started to a few seconds before he hit his brakes. It's not the best video of a race but sure is hard getting people to race they start off flexing then I catch up and the drive like they was just not trying to flex lol. That c7 had some crazy short gears and alot of them look you can see he shifts a idk 2 or 3 times and I'm still just in third never shifted out lol. I don't know if it is indeed a z06 tho. But I know that evo 100 percent was 602 hp and I screamed past that puppy open road . So for that to be a base it moved must not have been or it was a modded base idk. Fun none the less tho. It is a week lil pull race only other one I got since it's hard to get people to do a pull damn coronavirus! That's what I'm blaming it on .

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
I get your point. You might try it at night when the streets are less busy and the guys are maybe more free to think about racing. What you else could to what became very popular here in Germany is to track your 100-200 km/h time on a drag app. They share times, car weight, fuel, tuning stage and all the stuff. A huge community already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts