Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have both the civic 92-95 service manual and the 02-03 rsx service manual. I seen a couple of diagrams like the one from hondata but still have a few things in my mind that are not clear. I know that the harness plugs straight into the ECU A and B connectors, leaving only the ECU E connector and the engine harness 20 pin connector for wiring. Can someone show a pic of the rsx harness? Does the E connector come out of the ecu? And what abouth the 20 pin connector?

Also can someone tell me which connections are required besides the ones mentioned by hondata?

I want to try something but its kind of hard if you don't have the wiring to see and understand

I would appreciate any help

·
Registered
414 Posts
From the rsx factory engine harness,there are three plugs..ecu "A" and "B" and the 20 pin c101 plug.The ecu "E" plug is seperate from this harness.
The ecu "E" plug goes straight into the ecu.
You have to modify the wiring at the ecu "E" plug and the engine harness "C101" plug.

There is a plug on the eg chassis which most of this wiring goes into.The 20 pin "C302" under the drivers side dash.

Thats about all of the information I can give out.The service manual and an ETM should be all that you need to figure out the pin locations and relay wiring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.