Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New price K20a2 rocker arms&pins for sale

Had this for a long time thinking I was going to do a vtec locker set up on my k20a3 but when I got it it was missing a set of pins. Sold out I only have 1 rocker arm set with NO PINS NO SPRING $27 shiped

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ya get sum pics posted :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm also on eBay. I have picture there. I had to take my lap top to mc donnals to use there wifi but I did not have time to post pictures hear. I will post pics later today. You can fined me on eBay morep3 or search k20a2 rocker arms

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For sale k20a2 rocker arms with pins and springs $70 each shipped rocker shafts $30 plus shiping cam tower/holder with cam caps $40 plus shiping. I'm also on eBay if you feel better buy on there. I'm PayPal verified. If you need 1 pin you need to buy a set. Thank you for looking

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want the cam tower and cap 7407018447

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want the cam tower and cap 7407018447
Ok there yours. I will call or text you in the morning with a shipping cost. Post office is 1/4 mile away from my house. I will ship in a flat rate box if it fits. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ok there yours. I will call or text you in the morning with a shipping cost. Post office is 1/4 mile away from my house. I will ship in a flat rate box if it fits. Thank you very much.
K send me a pic with all I'm getting and Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
U in Dayton Ohio

·
Registered
37 Posts
kool im like 2hr away, i prolly will need the shafts to

·
Registered
37 Posts
Let see how much is cost shipped first

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have pic on my phone but I can take more in the morning. Want me to text pic I have now

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes and Thanks, how about that shipping

1 - 20 of 48 Posts