Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Southern NJ

2002 K20A2 Long Block: 14k miles. Swap was purchased in 03 from a rear wrecked Type-S. Legit with paperwork. VIN# disclosed to serious buyers only. May be willing to part head and shortblock if there is enough interest. Comes with all sensors and coolant pipes/hoses. Valve cover is not included.-$1600 picked up FIRM.

First Gen Rcrew header and 3" Thermal Exhaust: EG hatchback specific. Header is finished with high temp coating. Muffler canister is painted flat black. Custom 3" v-band connector setup / flex pipe welded in. Will not part them unless i have people to buy both...- $900

Type-S Half/Mid Shaft: Bought new from Acura. Used 4k miles. Mounting hardware included.- $100 shipped

Holeshot Racing EG Swap Axles: Brand New. Never Used.- $275 shipped o/b/o

Clutchmasters K-series Stage 4 Clutch: Brand new in box.- $425 shipped

K20a2 Flywheel: Will need to be resurfaced.- $75 shipped

MT Flywheel Bolts: Need these if you bought a swap with an automatic transmission- $30 shipped

Golden Eagle First Gen Fuel Rail: Gloss black with fittings- $100 shipped

Stock Type-S Injectors: 14k miles. Great condition.- $50 shipped

K20A2 Starter: 14k miles. Great condition. Mounting hardware included.- $90 shipped

K20A2 Alternator: 14k miles. Great condition. Mounting hardware included.- $90 shipped

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 K20a2 Transmission: 14k miles. NO GRINDS. All brackets have been powder coated gloss black.- SOLD to jNYCe5

06+ SI LSD with Bearings: Under 15k miles, perfect working condition. All you need is a speedo gear to work with an 02-04 VSS transmission.- SOLD to acraracr

Hondata K-pro PRB ECU: Serial#610. Jeff Evans tuned .kal for this setup included: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showpost.php?p=111202&postcount=1- SOLD to CJM

K20A2 Throttle Body: All sensors included, and in working order. Cable bracket has been powder coated gloss black- SOLD to Karcepts

RBC Intake Manifold: Shaved, plugged, and coated.- SOLD to Karcepts

First Gen Karcepts RBC Adapter: All hardware and gaskets needed for install included. The original one with no writing on it. You know, before everybody started making knockoffs of it...- SOLD to fat_cat

Primary 02 Sensor: Used 4k miles- SOLD to Mr_Plenty

First Gen Hasport EGK-1 Mounts: Used. Complete with all hardware and install manual.- SOLD to fat_cat

OEM Combo EG Swap Axle Setup: Used. Held up to 230hp just fine.- SOLD to Notorious92rhdEG

Type-S Coil Packs: 14k miles. Great condition.- SOLD to Notorious92rhdEG

Attachments

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
dayum!!! bump for the homie. I wish I could buy some of the stuff man, gl with the sales, i'll be bumping this for you:up::up:

if you are ditching your ecu and K-pro, consider it sold to me:up:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dayum!!! bump for the homie. I wish I could buy some of the stuff man, gl with the sales, i'll be bumping this for you:up::up:

if you are ditching your ecu and K-pro, consider it sold to me:up:
Thanks man. I PM'd you about the ECU. It's yours if you really want it. :)

·
Banned
219 Posts
Pmme Info Onda Kpro,engine Harness, Charge Harness And Shifter Cables N Shifter Box Need These Parts A.s.a.p If U Have

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
PMed

1 - 20 of 116 Posts