Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody I am also new to this forum and would like some support and answers to some of my questions.
I am planing on putting a k20a2 motor into a EK civic and before I start putting down some money I would like to no what problems I might run into or new/custom parts I would have to purchase.
Thank you for checking out my thread and if you're into paintball check out my teams website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys know about the conversion for the power steering in the setup I discussed. I know the power steering in the rsx is electrically assisted. So, I just not sure what I would have to do to make this work. Can I just totally get rid of power steering all together?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
JDOGG said:
I was wondering if any of you guys know about the conversion for the power steering in the setup I discussed. I know the power steering in the rsx is electrically assisted. So, I just not sure what I would have to do to make this work. Can I just totally get rid of power steering all together?

Electrically assisted Is only on EP SI

Can I just totally get rid of power steering all together? Yes you can

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank god I am glad I will be able to just gid rid of that. It is so much easier and lighter with out it. Thanks again teampacman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.