Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

K20A2 Intake Manifold Gaskets $25 Shipped!!

6K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  importdpsonline 
#1 ·
LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY!!

We have the P2R Thermal Plastic Intake Manifold Gaskets on Group Buy Pricing while supplies last. At the moment there are 20 Gaskets on the shelf. These gaskets produce gains of about 3-5 HP on all Applications by helping reduce inlet air temperatures and heat soak.

Mfg Desc - P2R Thermal Intake Manifold Gaskets will help reduce intake air temperatures by removing the direct connection of the intake manifold to the cylinder head. Made out of our proprietary heat dissipating material the P2R thermal intake gasket creates a thermal barrier that isolates power-robbing heat from traveling to your intake manifold through the cylinder head. Less heat soak means cooler air and more consistent power delivery.

Call to order with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. Please mention your from K20a.Org to obtain the Group Buy Pricing.

See less See more
#8 ·
Cool, I will hollar at the boss(wife) and prob order one tomorrow. Also, I noticed the TB spacer too, ??45whp gains? Do they guarentee that with just adding it? Not knocking it, but really do ya think they took the car stock, dyno, then installed and tuned it to get that?

#13 ·
lol, gotcha... I am thinking bout buying both items though, i already have my sri and im thermal coated, so these might help even more. I know I started to run really consistant, within +-.1 seconds with every pass, fact most of the passes were withing +-.05seconds with just my SRI coated.

#16 ·
I would guess on a real dyno you can expect gains of 3-5hp. I've seen the 3-4 hp gains on the newer Si's that we have dynoed just about 95% of the time on point with the claims P2R makes.

Call us up to order at this price. Site will charge you what they are supposed to be sold for.

#25 ·
got mine in a couple days ago, thanks guys, impressed with shipping. And btw, they pack it great, haha, I even had tough time getting into it, haha, jk. ;) Seriously though, they did ship it packed great and quickly. BTW I read a few people worried bout torquing these...Shouldnt I trq the bolts down like normal, or do you recommend another spec?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.