Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
522 Posts
Cool, I will hollar at the boss(wife) and prob order one tomorrow. Also, I noticed the TB spacer too, ??45whp gains? Do they guarentee that with just adding it? Not knocking it, but really do ya think they took the car stock, dyno, then installed and tuned it to get that?

· Registered
522 Posts
lol, gotcha... I am thinking bout buying both items though, i already have my sri and im thermal coated, so these might help even more. I know I started to run really consistant, within +-.1 seconds with every pass, fact most of the passes were withing +-.05seconds with just my SRI coated.

· Registered
522 Posts
got mine in a couple days ago, thanks guys, impressed with shipping. And btw, they pack it great, haha, I even had tough time getting into it, haha, jk. ;) Seriously though, they did ship it packed great and quickly. BTW I read a few people worried bout torquing these...Shouldnt I trq the bolts down like normal, or do you recommend another spec?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.