1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a k20a2 last week....

Ahhhhh the great baby :P

I already have....

Motor, tranny, ECU, Transponder (programed key) , Wiring axles (from teg 95), throtle cable, headers, intake, ....

I want to know (except the subframe and Hasport mount) what I miss for the swap...
If someone can show me some picture from the parts I'll need, or a good DIY of the swap should be great.

Also about wiring conversition and everything we must customize....

If have something I MUST know before starting it it should be nice to know it.

Sorry if you ever answer about this but i did't found something ( Im not very nice in english if you didn't constate it
:roll:
I also ever see the Hasport instruction but I want more details... Its not really hard to fix engine mount.... the rest is more complicated... so I think :)

Thank in advance

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Dark2k1 said:
I just found a k20a2 last week....

Ahhhhh the great baby :P

I already have....

Motor, tranny, ECU, Transponder (programed key) , Wiring axles (from teg 95), throtle cable, headers, intake, ....

I want to know (except the subframe and Hasport mount) what I miss for the swap...
If someone can show me some picture from the parts I'll need, or a good DIY of the swap should be great.

Also about wiring conversition and everything we must customize....

If have something I MUST know before starting it it should be nice to know it.

Sorry if you ever answer about this but i did't found something ( Im not very nice in english if you didn't constate it
:roll:
I also ever see the Hasport instruction but I want more details... Its not really hard to fix engine mount.... the rest is more complicated... so I think :)

Thank in advance

HERE you gohttp://www.k20a.org/EKK1.pdf 96+ EK

IF you need more help let me know..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry... I forget to say.... i have a 2001 civic (em2)

But I also read and print the Hasport instruction... but like I said... He don't really explain in details everything... they just really explain how fix the engine with the engine mounts. They rapidely say what we must do... but not how...

Shifter assembly and cable.. this include the shifter inside de car????

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Dark2k1 said:
sorry... I forget to say.... i have a 2001 civic (em2)

But I also read and print the Hasport instruction... but like I said... He don't really explain in details everything... they just really explain how fix the engine with the engine mounts. They rapidely say what we must do... but not how...

Shifter assembly and cable.. this include the shifter inside de car????

LOLOLOL OPPSSS

I forgot that it was a 2001

Sorry

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So nobody can help me ???

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep for sure.. I pratically know every line :p But, its not enough.... he only say... perform the Hasport conversion wiring harness... but, If you don't want to pay 600$ for something I'm not able to order (this only say... availaible soon). And also about de shifter convertion... I don't have enough information... :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may want to check out www.7thgencivic.com in their DIY section under k20 swap for EP. From there you should be able to see a user there named ZZyyxx(spelling a bit off but in that ballpark). If you contact him or request it the same way you are nowl, he will provide you with a list of parts (A-Z in detail).

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allright nice :)

Thank a lot.. I'll contact him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts