·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAKE OFFERS-----------GOTA GO NOW
located in fredericksburg,va

02' k20a2 2-3k on swap/compression good across board
AEBS sleeves
WISECO pistons 9:5.1/Pauter rods(custom wider bearings)
CASTILLO crank
NEW oem water/oil pump/gaskets/seals
FERREA valves,supertech valves/springs/retainers/locks
RLZ headwork(matched int mani/valvejob
Type s cams
ARP headstuds
AEROMOTIVE fuel rail
PRECISION 1000CC fuel injectors
AEROMOTIVE fpr w/ gauge
Steel braided lines
TURBONETICS t3 60-1 turbo
TURBONETICS EVO 38mm wastegate
SPEARCO fmic
CYBERNATION bottom mount turbo mani
HONDATA boost control solenoid
AEM 3.5bar map,resistor box,02 sensors
6spd trans w/ QUAIFFE lsd(but 2nd gear needs to be replaced)
EXEDY hyper clutch,lightened flywheel

·
Registered
962 Posts
pics???

Price ya looking for with motor alone. I have everything else already, just thinking of doing a built block versus my stock k20z1 I have boosted right now. She is holding on strong but I wouldn't mind the extra comfort knowing that the bottom end is built.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Pics and a desired price outright or with trade??

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well honestly its none of your business why..
but since you put it out there i guess ill explain it for others so they dont think im selling my swap for some shady reason...

#1 reason is money, i recently lost my job and now have to sell all my parts/toys jus to pay bills...
but i still want to put a k swap in my teg, but id like to have cash on top so i can pay some bills...

ive got plenty of vouches, for purchases and sales and never once lied or attempted to rip anyone off..so please dont get on my thread posting bullshit and impyling something shady is up with my sale..

thanks for understanding, and if anyone has any questions feel free because i have nothing to hide.

·
Registered
497 Posts
well honestly its none of your business why..
but since you put it out there i guess ill explain it for others so they dont think im selling my swap for some shady reason...

#1 reason is money, i recently lost my job and now have to sell all my parts/toys jus to pay bills...
but i still want to put a k swap in my teg, but id like to have cash on top so i can pay some bills...

ive got plenty of vouches, for purchases and sales and never once lied or attempted to rip anyone off..so please dont get on my thread posting bullshit and impyling something shady is up with my sale..

thanks for understanding, and if anyone has any questions feel free because i have nothing to hide.

Well thanks for clearing that up just asking a question that i think someone else would have asked 8gs is not a little bit of money my freind and GLWTS.:up::up::up::up::up::up:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts