Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
Ive read thru this but still confused on the pulley system I would like to keep it as OEM as possible and will also be keeping power steering but not AC and im planning on swappin in a k24. So what pulley system will I be needing to get?
you can run ps and no ac, just buy the right length belt, nothing else is needed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ok cool thanks for the info.

couple of more questions I'm planning to do a k2a swap I know I will need the k20 harness but is that plug n play or do I have to custom it to make it work with the 24?

And right now I'm looking at what parts to get etc and I see the cruise control delete kit but I was wondering since they have a kit that includes a gsr throttle cable won't it be the same as my b16 cable cause right now I have a poorman type r in my em1. So in other words I wouldn't need the gsr cable since the b16 should be the same?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey awesome job on ur car :)......I'm going to put a k20 into my ek4 but I'm being told that I can't have power steering unless I have special brackets to install it??....could any 1 tell me what brackets I need an where could I get them please.....tanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
i see that you dont have p/s how did you retain the ac and delete ps i would love to do this on my hatch because its hot all the time in cali!. did you just use a ep3 idler pully?

·
Registered
4 Posts
First time using this but I'm wondering I have a 2002 acura rsx premium and a smashed 08 civic si how much work and what do I need to do for this swap to be accomplished

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm using a PRC ECU, getting fuel to my rail but nothing through the injectors. Can you suggest anything i can do?
00 EK
PRC ECU
Sparxx Harness
Type R engine harness
k24 engine

221 - 235 of 235 Posts