Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i just became a member my name is Lalo.:wave:

So far I've gotten the shell I have always wanted :heart: and I was lucky to find it K series ready .... came with the wiring, passenger mount already removed, full omni power drag suspension, ksport lca, the whole shell other than that is pretty much stock and complete like including spare and sunroof tool only thing really missing is rad. and ac. Now this is pretty much the only car I've ever owned that was this clean besides my bs 05 cobalt (wrecked) by my lovely gf :facepalm:. The db8 does have front end damage but I'll take care of that another time with the jdm front end. I managed to find a swap from someone that knew someone that knew someone, picked up a k20a2 full swap wire harness (extra), charge harness, motor and trans connected shifter and shifter cables connected. i got it and it sat for about 3 months then I finally got around to cleaning and pulling shit off that I don't need ac, ps, tensioner, not its pretty much bare I still gotta drain all the coolant and oil b4 i put the swap in. So I have ordered all the parts from Hybrid Racing and im hoping to get them soon and do a weekend swap!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now since I've had the swap I managed to pick up a set of silver RPF1s off my phillipino buddy for a very decent price got som BF Goodrich drag radials on 2 and some kumho ecstas in the back brand new. The blades that are on the car got some pretty decent tires on there some Dunlop Digitiyres Direzza Sport 2 are stil pretty much new and the others are like 50%. When I got the car it was all white with the black front bumper and I was bored one day and said fuck it I'll swap out the fenders the guy gave me with the shell so thats how it sits now. So now I bought some GOLD VHT high temp Engine Enamel. Rattled the trans and block and head. The valve cover I went with metallic silver rattle can and some metal flakes clear coat. Ok its time for me to go lol at work using my time very very wisely!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Lmao .... My son drives angry lol

Lol rims to back up the t shirt what's really good!!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ I'll do it 2moro morning I'm making my payment to hr!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man the only issue I got is what exhaust to buy and what to do about emissions :confused:. Anybody know what do with that or what o2 sensor to run

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I'm going kpro but a buddy of mine is gonna do the tinkering with that I was told Denso or OEM rsx wideband ima probably hit up one six or ill garage and see what they got to say

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ima head up there Friday pick up a o2 some hids and an exhaust hopefully.

·
Registered
200 Posts
if you havent bought one yet, i'm local and i have a spare primary o2. i bought it thinking mine was bad, turned out someone unplugged the relay with their foot.

i think its a bosch. i bought it off a member here. i did install it. found the relay unplugged. drove it for a bit with it. then swapped back out to the new oem one i took out. id take 80 on it.

keep up the work on the ride. should be fun. why are you worried about emmissions?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea actually I jus went yesterday and picked up an aem wideband.

80 would of been better than 189

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
keep up the work on the ride. should be fun. why are you worried about emmissions?[/QUOTE said:
Well I'm just a little confused with the kpro and how it works with the emissions I may be wrong but isn't there a toggle for both secondary and primary o2 sensors and then there's a emissions toggle that uses the secondary o2?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.