Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought all of this off a member here "kteller" I beleive. At the time I was going to build the a3 block with a2 setup however I totalled my car before hand and this stuff has been in my basement sence. I really need to sell this stuff to pay for my integra build now... Please make reasonable offers and I'm willing to ship at buyers expense but I promise to not over charge shipping and I only use ups and I will supply a tracking number

k20a2 block is in great condition. I was going to hone it and call it a day. There is surface rust but very light and easy to manage...

K20a2 crank IN MINT CONDITION!!! this crank is perfect.... but pictures say it all...

Timing cover, water neck with tstat, timing chain oil pump guides and other things....

guides are in great condition and show no wear. I dont have the timing chain tensioner or guids because I felt those items would need to be bought new...

Text me or pm me or email me

304-646-4446
[email protected]
RJ Miller
I'm located in WV

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A perfect crank - 150 plus shipping
Excellent block - 200 plus shipping
timing cover - 25 plus shipping
chain/oil guids and sprocket - 25 plus shipping
water pump - 50 plus shipping
tstat housing wit stat - 25 plus shipping

NOW THATS A DEAL!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I've thought about that honing it with stock pistons which I can find for 80 bucks use and a head for 700 then I'm just missing odds and ends... I could put this motor together for 1500 bucks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts