Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
69mm k20a2 tb
oem throttle body that was bored out to 69mm, i bought it off a member here so i dont kno who bored it out, never got around 2 installing it, here are the pics does not come with sensors, just trying to get what i paid for $80 shipped

50 degree VTC gear from a k20a2 $30 shipped

coil packs from a k24a4 car had 80k when they came off $20 shipped

zoomers 3" "short barrel" straight thru exhaust, not sure if anyone would be interested in this but its a straight thru design with a turbine (does not move) at the inlet of the exhaust (see pic) is suppose to eliminate droning while not being restrictive i paid over $250 for it will let it go for $80 shipped
heres their website incase u wana see what its all about http://zoomersexhaust.com/

k20a2 oem cams $35 shipped
both intake and exhaust
*will get more pics up 2night

·
Registered
167 Posts
69mm k20a2 tb
oem throttle body that was bored out to 69mm, i bought it off a member here so i dont kno who bored it out, never got around 2 installing it, here are the pics does not come with sensors, just trying to get what i paid for $100 shipped

50 degree VTC gear from a k20a2 $40 shipped

coil packs from a k24a4 car had 80k when they came off $30 shipped

zoomers 3" "short barrel" straight thru exhaust, not sure if anyone would be interested in this but its a straight thru design with a turbine (does not move) at the inlet of the exhaust (see pic) is suppose to eliminate droning while not being restrictive i paid over $250 for it will let it go for $100 shipped
heres their website incase u wana see what its all about http://zoomersexhaust.com/

k20a2 oem cams $40 shipped
both intake and exhaust
*will get more pics up 2night
still hav the muffler?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
did you measure the manifold side? exactly how big is it?
i will get a pic up showing the measurement on that side once i get home, i dont remember exactly but i know it aint the stock size, i will pm when the pics are up wont be til around 7pm tho

·
Registered
36 Posts
alright i call first dib on the throttle body, send me or post pics of the manifold side plus measurement please. pmd you by the way.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump lots of flakers, everything is still for sale

no dibs anymore, who ever pays 1st

1 - 20 of 23 Posts