Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Yo, BS retard aka "wannabe Chamillionare" stop posting your BS on this thread. There's no value to your retarded posts. Just give it up man. We all know you don't know anything about how to get a K20A2 CRX BAR'd so stop posting useless comments.

Unlike you I don't got to go to the hood, I am in the hood. Next time you visit your Cali "peeps" roll through my hood and say what's up. I'm at 810 E Pine Street 90221 http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=camilion (map so you wont get lost :confused:)

Let's get this thread back on track so that people looking for usable info on K20A.org can get it. No more BS posts...thanks.
Im from the hood but was smart enough to get out UNLIKE YOUR DELAYED ASS WHO GAVE ME AN AUSTRAILIAN ADDRESS. I THINK A DINGO ATE MY BABY. EAT GLASS YO PEACE:down:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im from the hood but was smart enough to get out UNLIKE YOUR DELAYED ASS WHO GAVE ME AN AUSTRAILIAN ADDRESS. I THINK A DINGO ATE MY BABY. EAT GLASS YO PEACE:down:
:pHA HA your dumbass actually clicked on that link. Here you go, click on this one too: http://www.google.com/search?source...T4GBSA_enUS315US315&q=810+E+Pine+Street+90221
Like I said, I live at 810 E Pine St. 90221. Look it up yourself if you're scared to click on that other link. You never know what kind of BS comes through the internet.:wow:
Where were you from? Or better yet where are you at now. I'm visiting my brother at the end of the month and he lives in Texas too.

I love my hood, why would I want to leave it. There isn't anything wrong with it. I got my friends and family all close by. Your scared ass probably hated it there cuz you never fit in. Isn't that right, poor little BS...

"PEACE"...YO

·
Registered
781 Posts
I feel for you Cali guys.

So much retardedness for so little offense. Cali's gotta make the revenue flow, I guess.

One of the top reasons I have never, and probably will never take a job in Cali is this BS right here.

I hear medicinal weed is legal there....maybe you can swap some for his signature. Work an angle and avoid reverting to stock at all costs.

Remember boys....Honda....the power of dreams, baby.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.