Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it really worth the extra cash that people are paying for the K20A instead of the K20A2? For example I know a place where you can buy the complete K20A2 swap for $4000 and the K20A is $5600....The K20A comes with LSD and has 20 more HP. So IS it worth the extra cash?? Would you pay extra for it?

·
Registered
999 Posts
ProspeedCTR said:
Is it really worth the extra cash that people are paying for the K20A instead of the K20A2? For example I know a place where you can buy the complete K20A2 swap for $4000 and the K20A is $5600....The K20A comes with LSD and has 20 more HP. So IS it worth the extra cash?? Would you pay extra for it?
HORSEPOWER! haha i would do just cause its a Type-R :D cause im an anal freak like that and cant stand it if i dont cause it will bug the shit out of me

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Its been discussed most out of every topic on this board...Most would say if you wanna leave it stock and have good power buy a k20a. If you wanna change cams or buy more hard core parts get the k20a2. with the extra cash you could buy Kpro and maybe even a race header or cams...this would be faster then the R. just my 2 cents...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.